Monday, November 22, 2010

Thank Ye

The weekend was good, heid-wise!

I'm sorry for not replying to each of you personally, and I do take to heart all your love & comments.
Some days are worse than others, but most days are better than others..

I had three gigs this weekend. I find singing really (REALLY!) lifts my soul! I am blessed to be allowed to get on a stage, perform, enjoy myself, entertain, and get paid! Blessed!

I think I would die if I could not sing.

Thank you.  :¬)

Much Love.

9 comments:

  1. You're so lucky to get paid for the thing you love doing. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think creativity helps us share love and a real sense of divinity with others...

    Pearl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Music soothes the soul, at least for me. I'm so glad it helps lift you up when you need it. And getting paid to do so is a bonus!!! xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. What Ryan said...
    Youre not blessed because youre allowed to sing...youre blessed because you CAN sing. I, for instance sound like broken china when I sing..gee but I wish I could sing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, with your music and that music in your heart from a loving family, I'm sure you will walk tall

    ReplyDelete
  6. As long as you never say, "I quit!", then you don't have to thank us personally.

    Just keep talking. We'll keep listening. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Playing music is always good for the soul if you're a musician - and your voice is your instrument, so it makes sense :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. yes, truly, music is soul-lifting, if anything ever was - as is the love and devotion of a family such as yours, i'm sure! yes, you are, indeed, blessed, map! peace and love - gypsy

    ReplyDelete
  9. We'll always be here, if you need us. That's the joy of bloggy chums. Do take care. You're one of the good guys.

    ReplyDelete